Pages

9/25/2012

Look at this shiny new blog!

I'm here again and ready to make things.
I've had a blog before but it felt too cluttered with too many different things. What I really want to concentrate on here is all kinds of DIY.
I'll transfer our balcony-redo and our bathroom renovation to this blog as well because those were two major DIY-things Dr. Snyder, the man by my side, and I have done in the past.
We're currently trying to find a new apartment, so I'm always on the look-out for things to make for it - furniture, decoration, you name it. While the search for a new home is taking much longer than expected, I'm building, crafting, cooking and painting in the meantime. At least then I'll be ready when we finally move. The downside to this is that our little apartment is totally clustered right now and we'll have to tae m

No comments:

Post a Comment